The Introduction !!

Hi, guys !! 
Welcome to my blog, Kianta's World !! 
My name is Geraldy Kianta and I would like to introduce myself to you all before I start making another entry. As you can see, down here is the photo of mine... I'm handsome, right ?


Well, maybe your first thought of me, after you saw the language of this blog, is that I come from a country with English as its national language. Well, it's not true because I'm an Indonesian. But, I just want to make this first entry looks really cool so, let's just use English this time.

Right now, I'm a senior high student, well being senior high student is quite a " job " for me. I live in a city called Surabaya. It's the capital city of East Java, a province in Indonesia. I live with my family. I have my parents and my younger sister with me here.

My hobbies are reading, writing, watching movies, and hanging out with my friends. But, my first hobby is reading. Why ? Well, most of my friends call me a nerd. I admit it. I love books. I like to gain as much knowledge as I can. Especially Biology and English language. Well, making this entry in English is one of the way for me to learn English. And Biology ? This subject is like a girlfriend for me.

And I think you must know that I'm a vegetarian. I love animals. So, being a vegetarian is a way for me to show animals how much I love them. Well, it is also because of my religion actually. I'm a Buddhist.

And, how about my life ? Well, I think I do not have any big problems with my life right now. The only thing that I really want to tell you is that I'm pretty sure that you will admire my life's story. I have more than a ton of stories.

I think those are things that you need to know about me. I still don't have quite an idea about what I should post on next... But, sure I will post something useful. Okay... I think that's all... Thanks !

You can give me advises for the topic of the next entry in the comment...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siklus Biogeokimia

THE LONGEST SUMMARY I'VE EVER MADE

Menjelang UAS Biologi di Sinlui bagian 1